Welcome to the Homepage of ISTCP-VIII!
Post Congress Information
The forthcoming Congress of the International Society of Theoretical Chemical Physics will be held in Grand Forks (ND, USA) between 17-22 July, 2016.
See the homepage of ISTCP-IX for a list of symposia, invited speakers and estimated registration fees. All participants of ISTCP-VIII are cordially invited to register and take part in ISTCP-IX. Registration for ISTCP-IX is expected to open in January, 2016.
Use the left menu panel to read the decisions of the ISTCP Board and Poster Award Committees, announced during ISTCP-VIII.
Photo galleries are accessible via the left menu panel.
The program is accessible on-line
- in timetable view
- as a detailed list with hyperlinks to the abstracts
- as a detailed list with abstracts included (c.f. Book of Abstracts)
in the left menu panel or by clicking above.
Note that the file size of the Book of Abstracts is 37 Mb.
Latest update to the on-line program: 27th of August.
List of changes to the printed program
- 29/08: two posters of Pavel Siuda are added to Poster Session II on Thursday (No. 78 and 79)
- 27/08: lecture of Josef Michl scheduled for Friday 17:00 moved to 16:30 in Hall Pátria
- 27/08: lecture of Pavel Hobza scheduled for Friday 16:30 moved to 17:00 in Hall Pátria
- 25/08: lecture of Marco Masia added on Monday 9:50 in Room Lehár
- 25/08: Poster Session I on Monday moved to 18:00
- 25/08: lecture of Peter Pulay scheduled for Sunday moved to Monday 16.50
- 24/08: lecture of Wesley Allen scheduled for Monday moved to Thursday
- 24/08: poster of Snehasis Chowdhuri scheduled for Thursday cancelled
- 17/08: lecture of János Ladik scheduled for Monday moved to Thursday,
read by Attila Bende
- 17/08: lecture of Fan Wang scheduled for Thursday cancelled
- 17/08: poster of Jesús Muniz scheduled for Thursday cancelled
- 17/08: poster of Salvador Moncho Escriva added on Thursday
- 17/08: lecture of Sourav Pal scheduled for Friday cancelled
- 17/08: lecture of Mikhail Basilevsky scheduled for Friday moved to Thursday
Deadline for submitting abstracts has expired.
The printed program book of the congress includes titles of lectures and posters. The Book of Abstracts can be accessed in the left menu panel or by a click here .
Early bird and regular registration is closed.
|full rate||390 EUR||490 EUR||550 EUR|
|student rate||330 EUR||430 EUR||550 EUR|
Payment is possible either by bank transfer or by credit card.
Registration fee includes conference material, admission to lectures, posters, coffee breaks and the welcome reception. Price of the conference banquet dinner is an additional 65 EUR per person.
Read more at the Registration link or proceed to the on-line registration form .
- Biological Applications
Organizer: Lyudmila Slipchenko
Can we see the forest for the trees? - Interpretation models in
Organizer: Peter Gill
- Electron Correlation - In Memoriam Isaiah Shavitt
Organizer: Mihály Kállay
- Fragment Approach and Electron Localization in Quantum Chemistry
Organizer: Shuhua Li
- Fundamental Problems in Quantum Chemistry
Organizer: Cleanthes A. Nicolaides
- London dispersion forces in electronic structure theory
Organizer: János Ángyán
- Molecular Dynamics - from quantum dynamics to mesoscale dynamics
Organizer: Kersti Hermansson
- Relativistic effects in molecules
Organizer: Jürgen Gauss
- Solid State Chemistry
Organizer: Miklos Kertesz
- Uncertainty Quantification in Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
Organizer: Tamás Turányi
More details at Programme